Who's In Danger Of Developing The Condition?
Anybody can develop the condition and both genders have an equal chance of getting the condition. All races exhibit similar prevalence of this particular condition. However, you may be much more likely of developing vitiligo if your parent has it. In the event that you or someone in your family has an autoimmune condition (for instance hyperthyroidism), and if it turns out that you, unfortunately, experience graying of hair before the age of 35.
What Exactly Causes The Skin Problem?
The signs and symptoms of vitiligo may arise because the melanocytes (the cells that produce the pigment that gives the skin its color) may be destroyed or stop functioning. What exactly causes this to develop is actually still debatable - it could be as a result of an autoimmune reaction, genetics, or it could be an event like sunburn or emotional stress.
What Are the Symptoms?
People with vitiligo exhibit irregular white patches on different parts of the body and these patches grow bigger with time. Usually, the first white patches appear on the face, lips, hands, arms and feet. Later, they spread to other areas including the armpits, eyes, genitals and nostrils. Loss of pigment can also result in the eyes and hair.
Is It True That The Condition Without Any Medications Or Surgery?
Yes, there has been numerous research papers published that reported that in scientific trials, patients have been cured of the condition using a combination of 3 vitamins, herbal extracts or a combination of herbals and vitamins. It has also been shown that dietary changes can certainly have a pronounced effect on this condition. A considerable amount of research on natural cures for vitiligo has been completed in Sweden.
1. Camouflage with makeup: use foundation to conceal the unwanted skin tone, like . There are plenty of various color tones of foundations that you can choose. Should you have small white patches, search for the foundation with color which matches your normal skin coloration. If you're unable to get the exact match, you may need to get two different colors and combine them to acquire the color that actually works right for you. However, if vitiligo has affected a lot of the skin, you may need to purchase the foundation which is as light as possible to match the white patches.
2. Camouflage with tanning lotions: tanning lotions can also work wonders on vitiligo. You'll be able to achieve a deeper level of color tone if you choose by reapplying on the affected areas. The colour would stay for several days, sometimes weeks based on the actual type of tanning lotions you use. Try to find the tanning lotions with or even higher to protect your skin from UV lights. To prevent the tanning lotions getting to the skin with healthy skin tone, use tape to conceal the skin which you don't intend to tan before you apply the tanning lotions.
3. Camouflage using a combination : combining makeup and tanning lotions is a good way to conceal the uneven skin tone cause by any skin problem. First you have to tan your skin hours before you apply your foundation since it takes time for the color to deepen gradually on your skin. When the tanned color closely matches your normal complexion, use foundation to conceal any flaws.
Vitiligo Treatment System
Solutions are dependent upon the infiltration of the condition. The amount of funds an individual can also afford plays a determining role because a lot of treatments are often too expensive. Vitiligo is exactly the same regardless of the color of your skin. If you have no pigments in your skin, there will not be any color, and your skin is going to be WHITE regardless of your skin color.
The majority of people with vitiligo are in fact in overall good health. The challenges associated with the ailment tread more along the lines of rejection and being avoided by family, friends and colleagues. This can also extend to social and professional circles. There is certainly demand for information about what causes the condition, and ways in which it can be treated.
Currently the cure that skin condition performs wonders in under a week isn't anything more than a philosopher's stone. Generally a treatment can last months, or even years and its end result is hard to predict. A lot of people agree that treatment is can be extremely costly. However do not get fooled into buying any stupid internet wonder solutions that promise 100% success rates plus a quick , because you will do nothing more than squander your hard earned money away.
People affected with the skin condition need to bring improvements to their diet plans with green vegetables together with fruit and veggies. Fresh fruits filled with Vitamin C are necessary for the actual skin revitalization therefore that makes them one of the most effective cures for vitiligo.
Even medical professionals that are aware of the natural treatments available for the skin problem are not going to speak about it, as this would make them lose a lot of money from each patient. Even more seriously, young doctors may never become familiar with the natural alternatives because these researchers have already been removed from most modern medical textbooks.
Foods that will play a significant part in dealing with the condition are:
- Green and Red Raddish
- Bran Wheat Chapati
- Filtered Water
- Psoralea seeds
- Black currents
- Citrus fruits
- Boiled water
- Black dates
Some more tips to be kept in mind
- Reduce stress and make sure to relax
- Don't use hard soaps while bathing
- Whenever possible, get a sun bath during the early hour for around 20-30 minutes
- Raise iron rich diet which include meat, liver, beans, lentils plus green vegetables
When recommending this treatment, many physicians suggest patients try for massage. Because it is created from natural sources, it can help re-produce pigment cells in the skin. Furthermore, there are lots of tablets and injections of calcium and vitamins that can be bought in market as a way to fulfill the nutritional requirement of the body. Patients should give them a go under the counsel of a physician.