So should you use inspirational quotes? The evidence shows they can be powerful when used in a targeted way to boost your brand.
But they're not an end unto themselves - if you want sustained engagement, you need to use them in support of your other great content, there's no point getting people's attention only to underwhelm them with an average experience elsewhere on your pages.
Used in a measured, strategic way, quote posts can be a powerful tool, but, like all elements, they require necessary consideration. Built into your more extensive content and marketing mix, they can deliver great returns.
Another reason we love inspirational quotes? They affirm what we already know (or think we know) about ourselves.
One of the most significant human motivations is our desire to be able to both fit into categories or types of people, and to feel like we're in good company (and, often, limited company) once we're there.
There Is No Royal Flower-Strewn Path To Success. And If There Is, I Have Not Found It For If I Have Accomplished Anything In Life It Is Because I Have Been Willing To Work Hard. - Madam C.J. Walker
My Philosophy Is That Not Only Are You Responsible For Your Life, But Doing The Best At This Moment Puts You In The Best Place For The Next Moment. - Oprah Winfrey
- I Became Successful Due To Several Reasons. I Never Gave Up And I Never Let Anyone Or Anything Get In My Way. I Use The Power Of Positive Thinking To Tackle Obstacles And Challenges So They Don’t Defeat Me. - Lillian Vernon
- My Will Shall Shape The Future. Whether I Fail Or Succeed Shall Be No One’s Doing But My Own. I Am The Force. I Can Clear Any Obstacle Before Me Or I Can Be Lost In The Maze. My Choice. My Responsibility. Win Or Lose; Only I Hold The Key To My Destiny. - Elaine Maxwell
- Remember, All The Answers You Need Are Inside Of You; You Only Have To Become Quiet Enough To Hear Them. - Debbie Ford
- Most Of Us Have Trouble Juggling. The Woman Who Says She Doesn’t Is Someone Whom I Admire But Have Never Met. - Barbara Walters
- A Woman With A Voice Is By Definition A Strong Woman. But The Search To Find That Voice Can Be Remarkably Difficult. - Melinda Gates
- How Many Cares One Loses When One Decides Not To Be Something But To Be Someone. - Coco Chanel
Women Inspirational Quotes
- I’ve Learned That People Will Forget What You Said, People Will Forget What You Did, But People Will Never Forget How You Made Them Feel. - Maya Angelou
- Throw Your Dreams Into Space Like A Kite, And You Do Not Know What It Will Bring Back, A New Life, A New Friend, A New Love, A New Country. - Anais Nin
- Whatever You Do, Be Different – That Was The Advice My Mother Gave Me, And I Can’t Think Of Better Advice For An Entrepreneur. If You’re Different, You Will Stand Out. - Anita Roddick
- If You Are Committed To Creating Value And If You Aren’t Afraid Of Hard Times; Obstacles Become Utterly Unimportant. A Nuisance Perhaps; But With No Real Power. The World Respects Creation; People Will Get Out Of Your Way. - Candice Carpenter
- What I Wanted Was To Be Allowed To Do The Thing In The World That I Did Best — Which I Believed Then And Believe Now Is The Greatest Privilege There Is. When I Did That, Success Found Me. - Debbi Fields
- A Bird Doesn’t Sing Because It Has An Answer, It Sings Because It Has A Song. - Maya Angelou
- Successful People Understand That You Don’t Need To Make Things Complicated. - Anne Mckevitt, Entrepreneur, Tv Personality
- There Are Two Ways Of Meeting Difficulties. You Alter The Difficulties Or You Alter Yourself To Meet Them. - Phyllis Bottome
- If We Had No Winter, The Spring Would Not Be So Pleasant; If We Did Not Sometimes Taste Of Adversity, Prosperity Would Not Be So Welcome. - Anne Bradstreet
- Perseverance Is Failing Nineteen Times And Succeeding The Twentieth. - Julie Andrews
- Hope Is A Thing With Feathers / That Perches In The Soul, / And Sings The Tune Without Words / And Never Stops At All. – Emily Dickinson
- I Believe You Are Your Work. Don’t Trade The Stuff Of Your Life, Time, For Nothing More Than Dollars. That’s A Rotten Bargain. - Rita Mae Brown
- Until You’re Ready To Look Foolish, You’ll Never Have The Possibility Of Being Great. - Cher
- My Best Successes Came On The Heels Of Failures. - Barbara Corcoran
- Big Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Better. Sunflowers Aren’t Better Than Violets. - Edna Ferber
- Just Don’t Give Up Trying To Do What You Really Want To Do. Where There Is Love And Inspiration, I Don’t Think You Can Go Wrong. - Ella Fitzgerald
In conclusion, I feel this article on Inspirational Quotes will get its worth once people like you feel that you have benefited from reading this. Take care.