We want to try and grab your attention to this article on the subject of romance. This article will look at nine romantic ways to make sparks fly in your romantic relationship.
1. Be spontaneous! First, do something unexpected and out of the ordinary (and don’t wait for Valentine’s Day).
Bring your sweetie flowers and chocolates; surprise her with jewelry, perfume, or a special gift.
Make reservations at a romantic restaurant in the middle of the week. Then follow these tips for romantic experimentations.
2. Stop acting your age. Revive your adolescent hormones and lure your honey to a local lover’s lane, romantic view, or secluded picnic spot.
Romance in unusual places can be a turn on for many. But before you get wild and lock yourselves in that airplane bathroom, make sure you assess the risks.
(Tip: To help keep your libido young and strong, some experts recommend taking vitamins B, E and zinc.)
3. Create your own romantic spa. Draw that bubble bath and get out those sensual massage oils (lavender oil has lust-inducing qualities, some experts say).
Add some experimentation and imagination, and you’ve got steam. (Tip: Sex in the tub can dry out vital juices, so put a few drops of oil into the water first.)
4. Dress to undress.
Step 1. Get some outrageously sexy lingerie (better yet, guys, buy it for her, and here are some tips on what to get).
Step 2. Slip on something that lets the lace and garters peek through.
Step 3. Head for a romantic, dimly lit restaurant.
Step 4. Clock how long it takes before his hands are under the table (and it’s not to play with his napkin).
Step 5. Go home and practice your striptease. (Tip: Ribbed condoms supposedly enhance a woman’s sexual pleasure, but try turning them inside out to enhance his!)
5. Serve breakfast in bed, and make it last until dinner. Include passion foods like ripe, sweet strawberries, creamy chocolate spreads (the better to smear and lick), and uninhibited love cocktails.
(Tip: Some experts say that the prime time for men to have sex is 9 am, when testosterone levels peak, so tell your boss you’ll be late to work this Valentine’s Day.)
6. Exotic erotica. The art of lovemaking has been studied for centuries.
The Kama Sutra, written in India more than 2,000 years ago, is one of the best-known ancient sex guides.
Tantric sex is based on a form of yoga, in which sexual energy is enhanced and released through various positions.
Quiz your knowledge about the Kama Sutra and Tantric sex. Then check out these erotic guides and order books on love and romance.
7. Take a romantic weekend. Sure it’s a cliche, but it’s one that usually works.
Find that cozy little inn. Bring along some candles and champagne, and order room service!
8. Tickets for love. Give your honey some fanciful homemade love tickets, each one suitable for a particular little treat, a massage, striptease, sexy piece of underwear, a special caress, all delivered by you.
Your sweetie gets to pick the time and place to produce a personalized romantic fantasy.
9. Improve your love skills. Ladies, strengthen your love muscles with these simple Kegel exercises.
Get some tips on how to make that first kiss count, and then romance your honey into bed.