We want to grab your attention to this article on the subject of Spiritual Sexuality. This article aims at providing you with information that you will need in order to understand this Sexuality. So read it well.
Sexual positivism means viewing sex as a healthy healing experience rather than something to be done in the shadows of guilt.
Making love moves beyond the physical and genital orgasm as soon as you learn how to incorporate the heart and spirit towards more of a meditation exercise.
Again, this might sound like it takes years of practice, but the most important thing to remember is never separate the mind from what the body is doing.
By viewing the mind and the body as one entity you move more towards spiritual sexuality.
What makes this so incredible is this experience is not limited by the status of your relationship, your age, or your sexual preferences.
By practicing your breathing, visualization, and movements, you can increase the intent and meaning behind your sexual encounters.
One of the ways to better channel your energy is to learn where your energy centers are located.
If nothing else, this column plainly advocates getting to know your body better so you can learn to master your craft rather than letting it run helter-skelter.
You have seven energy centers called chakras, and they are located from the perineum to the top of the head.
1. The first chakra is found at the perineum which some refer to as the "taint."
To be precise its the spot located between the anus and the genitals.
This center is associated with scent, the color red, survival instinct, and the fight or flight urge. I'll explain the colors later.
2. The second chakra is located at the genitals, is linked to the color orange, sexual energy, and the sense of taste.
3. The third chakra can be found just above the navel, is linked to the color yellow, the adrenal glands, pancreas, digestive tract, and the emotions fear, anger and jealousy.
4. The fourth chakra is found near the heart in the middle of the chest. The color here is green, tactile sensations or touch, and the emotions of love and compassion.
5. The fifth chakra can be found near the base of the throat and is linked to the color blue. It is associated with the thyroid gland, hearing, verbal and creative expression.
6. The sixth chakra is located slightly above the brow line in the center of the forehead. Think of it as a third eye.
This chakra is linked to the color indigo blue and is associated with wisdom and intuition, sight, and the pineal gland.
7. The seventh chakra is at the top of the head and is linked with the color violet. It is thought to be the point of illumination and spirituality.
Once you can locate your chakras, you can now expand your senses by visualizing them separately.
Lie quietly in a darkened room with candlelight and picture each chakra one at a time.
Pretend you are breathing through each one by imagining the air as the color that goes with each chakra.
After a- while you'll notice your body starting to buzz and feel tingly.
This is a kind of meditation that is designed to open your energy centers.
Once you learn to harness this energy, you can also direct it towards yourself or your partner while making love.
Learning to experience the energy you channel through your chakras will bring you closer to a full body and soul orgasm.
Through breathing and visualization, you will bring your body past the genital orgasm and move it into a full body experience that can last for a prolonged period (much more extended than a genital ejaculation).
Spiritual sexuality entails expanding your sexual energies to encompass something more substantial than your bodies; its meant to surround you both in a swirl of energy that feeds both of you and takes you beyond your usual senses.
By learning the colors associated with each chakra, you can better visualize how this energy smells and feels by imagining each chakra enveloped in its assigned color.
Try not to be discouraged if it sounds confusing. You can learn this with your partner by lying naked together and quietly talking through each chakra together.
Spend five minutes concentrating on each chakra until you've covered all seven.
After a few times, you'll be able to channel this energy without talking through it.
If you're not comfortable trying it together, you can do this quite easily on your own until you learn to open your energy channels.
Remember that body awareness is more than just arousal; it's all about your energy fields and how well you work them together.
In conclusion, I feel this article on Spiritual Sexuality will get its worth once people like you feel that you have benefited from reading this. Take care.